Voddie Baucham on Sarah Palin....




Select Quotes from the interview:

"...Political Ideology is really an outgrowth of our religious beliefs. You can't separate what a person believes from how a person will govern, so I think it's incredibly important that we know where people stand on religious issues."

"We're about the Gospel. The culture doesn't dictate truth, the Bible dictates truth..."

“…I will not violate the teaching of the text in order to somehow sound more appropriate for the culture. I am herald of the truth of the Gospel, and my job is to teach the Gospel according to what the authors have said, not according to what I think the culture wants to hear. “

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa C. Pemberton 1964-2011

Examining the tithe

Thabiti or T.D. what do 'we' folk prefer?