My Worldview... Just so you know.

So, in a nutshell....

I am a Christian theist, a Soft restrictivist: This means that I believe in a God, YWHW, and that I follow the traditional Christian belief system.

I believe that Yahshuah was and is the Christ, and that no one can gain either access to God, or eternal life without Him. Period.

I believe that no one can be saved outside of the message of the Gospel being received (Romans 10). Infants and the mentally unable are excluded from the principle because of their inherent inability to understand and receive the Gospel. (I believe that Nehemiah 8 supports this view).

I believe that it is only by grace, and through faith that one receives the gift of salvation. Not the other way around.

I believe in the purposed narrowing of our lives, which happens through spiritual, through external, and through deliberate internal means to conform to a Biblical standard of behavior, belief and associated action.

I believe in the house, or simple church.


I believe that we should serve God by serving each other.


So when he had washed their feet, and taken his garments, and sat down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? Ye call me, Teacher, and, Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, have washed your feet, ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye also should do as I have done to you. Verily, verily, I say unto you, a servant is not greater than his lord; neither one that is sent greater than he that sent him. If ye know these things, blessed are ye if ye do them. - (John 13:3-17 ASV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa C. Pemberton 1964-2011

Examining the tithe

Why I cannot vote for Barack Obama