The Wolf of the Month

Ezekiel 34:2
Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

In obedience to the above quoted verse, we commence the 'Wolf of the Month' award
This monthly award will be given out to the preachers who forget the following:

Zech 11:17

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Our first honoree is 'Bishop'Clarence McClendon



Jeremiah 23:1-4
1 “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the LORD. 2 Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” declares the LORD. 3 “Then I Myself will gather the remnant of My flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and bring them back to their pasture, and they will be fruitful and multiply. 4 “I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer, nor be terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the LORD.

For those of you who haven't thrown up yet, and would like more background on this Pimp, um, I mean Wolf please check out the Independent Conservative blog. An EXCELLENT resource

" It's amazing! They say give Give GIVE! and Jesus said GAVE" - Donny Swaggart

Comments

MYBY said…
I have the tar and feathers….lets go!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa C. Pemberton 1964-2011

Why I cannot vote for Barack Obama

Vision vs. Need (Prophecy or profit-see)